These are the current and pre-release songs that the programmes are made up of on Cruise FM.
Please note: All the songs detailed on the playlist may not yet be on general release and, therefore, they cannot be downloaded through the Cruise FM webstore.
- Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer
- Praise The Lord (Da Shine) - A$AP Rocky featuring Skepta
- Butterflies - AJ Tracey featuring Not3s
- God Is A Woman - Ariana Grande
- Panic Room - Au/Ra featuring CamelPhat
- There's A Reason Why (I Never Returned Your Calls) - Blossoms
- Warning - Bugzy Malone
- I Like It - Cardi B.
- Only You - Cheat Codes and Little Mix
- Summertime Magic - Childish Gambino
- Oh My - Dappy featuring Ay Em
- Nevermind - Dennis Lloyd
- Pick Up - DJ Koze
- In My Feelings - Drake
- Don't Matter To Me - Drake featuring Michael Jackson
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Running On Empty - Isaac Gracie
- Ring Ring - Jax Jones and Mabel featuring Rich The Kid
- Rise - Jonas Blue featuring Jack and Jack
- Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD
- Body - Loud Luxury
- Girls Like You - Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B.
- Ocean - Martin Garrix featuring Khalid
- Bed - Nicki Minaj featuring Ariana Grande
- High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
- Let Me Live - Rudimental and Major Lazer featuring Anne-Marie and Mr. Eazi
- Baby, You Make Me Crazy - Sam Smith
- Back To You - Selena Gomez
- Cut and Run - Slaves
- Your Lovin' - Steel Banglez featuring MO and Yxng Bane
- Night Time - Superorganism
- Give Yourself A Try - The 1975
- Apesh*t - The Carters
- New York to LA - The Hunna
- Just My Type - The Vamps
- Jackie Chan - Tiesto and Dzeko featuring Preme and Post Malone
- Barbed Wire - Tom Grennan
- Jumpsuit - Twenty One Pilots
- 3am - You Me At Six
This playlist was created on Saturday, 20th July 2018
Recently, we have been receiving unsolicited e-mail submissions for music to be included within the Cruise FM playlist. Cruise FM has adopted the policy that only songs that are already released or are going to be released in the United Kingdom with the intention of entering the Official UK Top 40 singles chart are considered for the Station's playlist. We do not accept any unsolicited tracks for consideration for inclusion on our playlist and our systems do not allow attachments to be downloaded from sources that we are not familiar with. Furthermore, we have trusted suppliers of our current music, who are very reliable and secure. Should we accept music that does not fall into the above categories, this music must be available for purchase through reputable High Street music outlets and/or downloadable within the UNITED KINGDOM through Amazon and/or iTunes. Should none of the above conditions be met then we will not consider any submissions for inclusion on the Cruise FM playlist. If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please do not send in unsolicited mp3 files, but contact us in the first instance and we will contact you to forward music to the station. Also, please do not add the station to automatic mailing lists without our prior permission.
Where promotion agencies have added our e-mail details to their mailing lists without our permission, it should be noted that these unauthorized additions will be immediately UNSUBSCRIBED and no music will be added to the station's playlist. We do not accept ANY unsolicited music for broadcast.